The latest generation of dermal filler.
Softer and longer-lasting, Volbella is perfect for eliminating fine lines around the lips and mouth for a smoother luscious look. It is also fantastic for correcting under-eye circles, so you never look tired again.
Like Juvederm, Volbella is made from hyaluronic acids. Hyaluronic acids are found naturally in the body and help to keep the skin looking plump and hydrated by attracting and retaining moisture. As we age, our bodies produce less hyaluronic acid, which leads to wrinkles and volume loss. Volbella is a safe (FDA approved) and effective way to reduce wrinkles and restore volume for a smoother, younger appearance.
We love Volbella because it:
- Is a smoother gel, so we can use ultra-fine needle for more precise applications
- Contains Lidocaine, a local anesthetic, which makes the whole injection experience more comfortable
- Provides a softer, more natural feel
- Fills in lip lines for beautiful, smooth definition
- Fills in wrinkles for a younger appearance
- Fills in under eye circles, so you never look tired
- Provides immediate results, with no downtime
- Lasts longer than most other dermal fillers
Natural, Long-Lasting Results
Using fillers to create fuller lips that also look natural requires artistry, experience and excellent technique. Our team of injector specialists have extensive training, decades of experience and are highly skilled at providing outstanding, natural-looking results with minimal discomfort. We are very careful to avoid that comical, duck lip look that sometimes occurs when lips are over-injected. With artful and experienced application, Volbella results should last between 6-12 months, sometimes longer. Of course, results vary from patient to patient.
During Your Treatment
Volbella treatments are highly tolerable with minimal discomfort because:
- It is a softer, smoother gel, so we can use ultra-thin needles
- Volbella contains lidocaine, which is a a local anesthetic
- The area is first numbed with a topical anesthetic cream
- Our injectors are highly skilled and known for their gentle techniques.
Topical numbing cream is applied for about 20 minutes prior to the procedure. It usually takes about 15-30 minutes to perform the injections, but the duration will vary depending upon the designated areas to be addressed. There is no downtime; patients may to return to their regular activities immediately. Treatment plans are customized to meet the unique needs of each patient. We sometimes recommend a combination of different fillers and techniques to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Schedule a private consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering about payment options? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here
“Many of our patients want smoother definition around their mouths, a softer fullness in their lips and fewer noticeable lines and wrinkles. We have been impressed with the results we’ve seen with Volbella, and patients are trilled. The softer, smoother gel fills in lip lines and wrinkles in a very natural-looking, subtle, youthful way.” – Kara McGee, Injection Specialist at Belcara Health
Our practitioners who specialize in Volbella Treatments
Kara McGee, RN
Kara McGee is an Injection Specialist with an impressive reputation for providing outstanding results in a warm, friendly, professional manner. Read full bio.
Kierstin McClanahan, RN
Kierstin McClanahan is an Injection Specialist with extensive experience and provides her patients with exceptional results and compassionate care. Read full bio.