Hair Restoration Baltimore*
NeoGraft is an exciting breakthrough for men and women suffering from hair loss. It is an extremely effective surgical procedure that allows for the precise, artistic placement of new hair follicles to recreate a full and natural-looking hairline. This procedure reduces recovery time and works to clear the unsightly scars associated with traditional hair transplants.
Unlike the oold-fashioned“punch grafting” technology that often produces an altered texture or unnatural lines (corn row appearance), NeoGraft has dramatically improved the results of hair restoration. This innovative technology is designed to replace lost hair, refine the thinning hairline and provide a healthy and natural appearance.
Benefits of Neograft Hair Restoration:
- New transplant technology allows maximum coverage possible
- Natural looking results
- Minimally invasive
- Little to no discomfort
- No unsightly scars or numbness
- No surgery, stitches or staples
- Short, comfortable recovery
- Little to no downtime
What to Expect*
Hair transplantation is a process in which hair is taken from the back of the head and replaced in areas where hair loss has occurred. The NeoGraft device uses a special technology that is able to quickly and painlessly remove the hair follicles from the back of the head and implant them to the balding areas. This technology used in this new transplant procedure is faster than other out of date methods and increases the success of the grafting process.
Like normal hair growth, which involves a growth cycle, transplantation is an ongoing process that requires a commitment of time. Once the hair follicle has been implanted into the balding area, the implanted hair will stay in place for 2 – 3 weeks before shedding. After shedding, the new growth will begin in 3 – 4 months. This is both a normal and important part of the process. After that time period, the hair will continue to grow normally. Your result will look natural and healthy; and will last a lifetime.
Read more or get started
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online
- Wondering about financing options? Learn about our Financing Programs
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness, Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here
BEFORE & AFTERS
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Terrific practice. Dr. Cohen was clear, comprehensive and honest in explaining my options. The beautiful woman on staff made me feel welcome and added to the overall warmth and professionalism of the entire practice. I’m very happy with my results and highly recommend this procedure and this practice to anyone unhappy with their hair.