Eating right can sometimes be a challenge and does not guarantee you are getting all the nutrients you need. Belcara Health offers innovative Micronutrient Therapies to naturally boost your overall health and vitality by providing your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs.
Our bodies require vitamins and minerals to build, repair, heal and maintain all our tissues and structures. We obtain many of the vitamins and minerals we need from our food. However, due to the abundance of poor quality food in our society, many people are deficient in these essential nutrients. As our food quality and nutrition has declined, incidences of physical and mental illnesses have risen. Because it is critical to provide your body with the essential vitamins and nutrients it badly needs, nutritional supplements are becoming increasing popular and important to remaining vibrant and healthy.
Micronutrient therapy is a great solution for men and women who wish to:
- improve their overall health
- recover more quickly from an illness such as the flu or virus
- relieve chronic pain, fatigue, migraines, digestive issues and fibromyalgia
- optimize their health to prepare for a surgical procedure
- improve their athletic performance
- slow the effects of aging
- manage their stress better
- have more energy
- improve the appearance of their hair, nails and skin
Our micronutrient therapy begins with a comprehensive diagnostic assessment to gather all details of your overall health. The assessment includes an in-depth medical history review, a complete physical exam and a series of lab tests. This assessment allows us to gain a deep understanding of your current health status, identify your nutrient needs and tolerance levels. Then we collaborate to determine your best course of treatment.
We deliver micronutrients directly into your system via injection for maximum absorption. This delivery system is more effective than oral supplements because it by-passing the digestive tract where you can lose some of the nutritional value and you don’t experience any of the digestive discomfort or nausea that oral supplements often cause.
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that is vital in addressing adrenal fatigue, multiple metabolic functions — including enzyme production, DNA production and hormonal balance — and maintaining healthy nervous and cardiovascular systems.
The benefits to Vitamin B12 therapy are broad, including:
- Improves mood, energy, and concentration
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke by lowering the hormones that clog arteries,
- Improves sleep by regulating your circadian rhythms
- Boosts your immune system which can reduce chance of illness
- Helps your body and brain run more smoothly
Most people get enough B12 from their diet; it is found in a variety of foods including fish, shellfish, meats, and dairy products. However, even a slight B12 deficiency can cause health problems that can escalate if the deficiency is not addressed. Symptoms of a vitamin B12 deficiency can include:
- Chronic fatigue or feeling tired
- Muscle aches, joint pain and general weakness
- Shortness of breath
- Poor memory and concentrate difficulties
- Mood changes, like increased depression and anxiety
- Abnormal heart problems, such as palpitations
- Poor dental health, including bleeding gums and mouth sores
- Digestive problems like nausea, diarrhea or cramping
People at a greater risk for suffering from B12 deficiencies include:
- The elderly – aging bodies produce less digestive acids and are less efficient at processing nutrients. Therefore, older people are more susceptible to nutritional deficiency and conditions such as constipation, atrophic gastrisis, diverticulosis and other digestive tract disorders.
- Vegetarians and vegans – the vegetarian and vegan diet can be perfectly healthy, vitamin B12 is naturally found only in animal products. Therefore, it is important for these people to find a way to supplement their diet to prevent deficiency.
- People with chronic intestinal diseases such as Crohn’s or Celiac. These types of disorders inhibit the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food, which means that even when they eat a well-balanced diet, their bodies don’t receive all of the nutrients they need.
- People that take acid-reducing drugs may consider vitamin B12 as it can reduce some of the negative effects associated with taking these medicines.
- People with long-term degenerative diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, muscular degeneration, and Lou Gehrig’s disease tend to do better when they supplement their diet with vitamin B12.
When combined with a low calorie diet, MIC/B12 therapy can help you lose more weight in less time – safely and naturally.
MIC/B12 therapy combines vitamins, minerals and aminoacids. Vitamin B12 is critical role in how our bodies produce nerve cells, red blood cells and energy for brain function. B12 therapy can be highly effective in increasing your energy levels and preventing fatigue. MIC stands for Methionine, Inositol and Choline. These are lipotropic agents that support liver function, reduce cholesterol and promote the excretion of fat. Together they can significantly improve your body’s ability to mobilize and eliminate unwanted fat.
MIC/ B12 therapy is a great tool for weight loss patients because it:
- boosts your energy levels
- suppresses your appetite
- helps eliminate unwanted fat
MIC/B12 also reduces your risk of heart disease by reducing cholesterol and plaque buildup