As we age, the natural plump look of youth begins to diminish and wrinkles and folds start to form. The face gradually loses elasticity and expressions of laughing, smiling and frowning can leave deep creases in the skin. Injectables provide a wonderful, minimally-invasive solution that provides significant anti-aging benefits. With the artful application of carefully selected injectables, the medical team at Belcara Health can produce visible improvements for lines, wrinkles, volume restoration, lip enhancement, acne scar correction and facial rejuvenation.
BOTOX – to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Botox is a purified protein. When small doses are injected directly into the muscles, impulses from the nerves to the injected muscle are minimized, causing the wrinkles to be blocked – allowing them to relax. This relaxing of the muscle allows the skin to smooth out persistent lines which have developed over time. In some cases, with repeated treatments, results are dramatic and apparent within a few days. This procedure is minimally invasive and offers a fast, simple solution.
We injected into each of the target areas of concern using a very small needle. Because the needle is fine, only a small amount of the liquid is injected and the associated discomfort is minimal. Most patients compare the sensation to a light pinch. No sedation or local anesthetic is necessary and you can resume normal activities immediately afterwards.
DERMAL FILLERS – to remove wrinkles and restore volume
Dermal fillers are safe and an effective way to restore volume and fullness to the skin and to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. The hyaluronic acid in these fillers is almost identical to that naturally found in the body. The filler is injected into the skin in small amounts with a very fine needle. The results are instant and produce long-lasting, natural enhancements that are gentle and safe to your skin. Dermal fillers are not permanent; maintenance is required to obtain your youthful appearance. Treatments usually take approximately 30 minutes. Recovery time is minimal and most clients return to normal activities immediately.
Areas that can be effectively treated with Dermal Fillers:
- Glabellar lines (between the eyebrows)
- Worry lines (on forehead)
- Nasal-Labial folds (from the bottom of the nose to the corner of the month)
- Lip sculpting, enhancement of the lips & bleeding lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Sagging check bones & lack of fullness
- Smile cheek creases
- Marionette lines (jowls)
- Tear troughs (hollowness under the eye)
- Jaw sculpting & contouring
SCULPTRA – to restore lost volume
SCULPTRA is an injectable volumizer that targets the underlying causes of facial aging by boosting lost collagen. It provide subtle, long-lasting results over time. It is not intended to be a quick fix solution.
Sculptra is made from poly-L-lactic acid, a compound that is a bio-compatible and biodegradable synthetic material. It works deep within the skin, reinforcing the skin’s structure, stimulating collagen. and restoring facial fullness. Sculptra results are subtle and gradual and can last for over two years.
- Schedule your private consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE