Juvederm is a “next-generation” dermal filler that is highly effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles in the face, restoring at healthier, more youthful appearance.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is composed of hyaluronic acid, which naturally produced by the body. Hyaluronic acid is found in the dermis, the second layer of skin that provides structure, firmness, and volume to the skin.
As we age, our body’s natural production of hyaluronic acid diminishes, which can cause the formation of wrinkles and folds in our skin. Juvederm injectable gel works to correct this by restoring hyaluronic acid in your skin, helping to smooth away your wrinkles and folds.
How is Juvederm different from other fillers?
Juvederm uses a unique manufacturing process to provide the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler for long-lasting results. This advanced manufacturing process also works to create a smooth consistency gel that flows easily into the skin during the injection process and provides a smooth, natural look and feel.
Juvederm treatments will reduce lines and wrinkles, restore fullness and enhance select facial features, creating a more youthful appearance. Benefits include:
- Diminish smile lines or nasolabial folds (from the nose to the mouth)
- Diminish marionette lines (from the mouth to the chin)
- Decrease vertical lines around the mouth
- Restore lost volume in the hands
- Enhance and restore volume to:
- Cheeks / mid-face
- Under eye hollows, diminishing dark circles
- Lips, enhancing them and diminishing lines around the mouth.
Juvederm is an FDA-approved, non-surgical solution for skin rejuvenation with no downtime. Juvederm is injected with a fine needle and gently guided into the areas targeted for treatment. Topical creams are often used to numb the treatment area to eliminate any discomfort during your procedure. The results are immediate and temporary, lasting about six months to one year or longer. Most clients need only one treatment to achieve their desired results
Juvederm is available in 2 formulations:
JUVÉDERM® Ultra – a more versatile formulation for facial contouring and better for treating thin and superficial lines. It is commonly used for smile lines, marionette lines, between the eyes, between the corners of the nose to those in the mouth, and from the corners of the mouth downwards. It can also be used to make lips look fuller and more defined.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus – a more robust formulation that is better for treating deeper folds and wrinkles. It is also used to restore fullness to your cheekbones and jawbones.
Our licensed aestheticians will advise you on which is solution will meet your needs and give you the results you desire. You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas. Most clients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing, and the results last up to 12 months or more. However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental “touch up” treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- Schedule your private consultation by calling 410.472.5273 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE