Dermal Fillers are a key tool in the attempt to defy the signs of aging. With age, the skin of the face loses elasticity and volume and has a lower cellular turnover. This often results in sagging, sunken features that wrinkle and crease. And the loss of fullness in the cheeks and lips can leave the face looking aged.
February 5-16 Special
During treatment, the dermal filler is gently injected into the skin in small amounts with a very fine needle. The results are instant and produce long-lasting, natural-looking enhancements. Dermal fillers are not permanent; maintenance is required to maintain your desired appearance. Treatments usually take about 30 minutes, recovery time is minimal and most clients return to normal activities immediately.
Common treatment areas include:
- Nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette lines, which run straight down the corners of the mouth, often creating a look of unhappiness or frowning.
- Corners of the mouth, which can turn downward with age
- Cheeks and temples, where volume loss can create a sunken aged appearance
- Lip sculpting, enhancement of the lips & bleeding lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Tear troughs (hollowness under the eye)
- Jaw sculpting & contouring
Dermal Filler Options
At Belcara Health, we are proud to offer a range of dermal filler products that FDA approved and deliver outstanding results, including Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Voluma, Volbella and Vollure. Based on your concerns and the unique needs of your skin, we will recommend the type dermal filler, and amount, needed to meet your goals.
Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure and Restylane products are made from hyaluronic acids that are almost identical to that found naturally in the body. They provide a safe and an effective way to restore lost volume and fullness to the skin and to correct wrinkles and folds. As we age, our bodies produce less hyaluronic acid, which leads to more facial wrinkles and less facial fullness.
Radiesse is made of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, which are delivered in a watery gel solution. Once injected, it creates immediate volume and stimulates the body’s natural collagen production. The gel is then absorbed and metabolized over time, leaving behind only the body’s natural collagen. With Radiesse, results start out great and continue to get better with time.
- Schedule your private consultation by calling 410-296-0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE
*Special begins 2/5/18 and ends 2/16/18. Discounts are based on retail pricing, while supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Restrictions may apply. Please contact us for terms and conditions.