At Belcara Health, we believe that education and communication are the keys to a successful outcome. Throughout the process, you can expect unparalleled service from our entire staff.
Your personalized service at Belcara Health begins with meeting your Aesthetic Coordinator: an experienced medical aesthetician and educator who will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and help you create a comprehensive plan to meet your needs. Your customized plan will address treatment options, pricing and financing and coordinate your treatment schedule.
All new clients receive a Digital VISIA Complexion Analysis at the start of their consultation. By utilizing this groundbreaking technology, clients can be sure that they are receiving a treatment program that is specifically tailored for their needs. VISIA generates quantitative values for skin features that until now could only be evaluated subjectively. This information is stored in your patient profile and helps our physicians, advisers, and aestheticians learn about you and your skin’s needs. Key features of this system include:
- Quantitative Assessment of Skin Features
- Measures spots, pores, wrinkles, texture, porphyrins, UV spots and photo-damage
- Grading of skin, relative to your peer group
- Compares your skin features to other individuals of your same age and skin type
- Multi-spectral imaging
- Uses standard white light, cross-polarized flash and UV photography to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions
At Belcara Health, We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service; patient care and comfort is at the forefront of everything we do. We’ve created a warm, sophisticated and beautiful environment that we hope enhances your experience and puts you at ease.
Our entire medical team is on-site, to discuss the available treatments and procedures that will assist you in achieving your aesthetic desires. Our top-tier aestheticians have advanced training on medical-grade peels, facial services, body services and skin care products. Our aestheticians work closely with our physicians to ensure that the latest, most effective skin care programs are recommended.
Our Registered Nurses and Physician Assistants (PAs) have advanced training in cosmetic procedure including laser and injectables. They regularly perform, IPL treatments, face and body laser rejuvenation services, laser hair removal, injectable services, and tattoo removal. Our board certified plastic surgeons review all patient profiles and approve all advanced treatment services.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE