Lines and wrinkles are not always age related. Over time, repeated movement of the facial skin by the muscles forms unwanted lines and wrinkles. These lines and wrinkles are “dynamic”— they happen because of the way a person’s face moves.
Botox – dramatically reduces unwanted lines and wrinkles.
Botox is a purified natural protein toxin. It has been used safely and successfully for many years.
When small doses are injected into carefully targeted muscles, the impulses from the nerves to the injected muscle are minimized, causing them to relax and block the formation of wrinkles. When the muscles relax, the skin stays smooth and lines which have developed over time are no longer apparent.
The most common areas of use of Botox is the frown lines between the eyebrows, horizontal forehead lines, and crow’s feet – other areas may be treated as well. This procedure is minimally invasive and provides a fast, simple way to reduce unwanted lines and wrinkles that make us look older than we feel.
Enjoy exclusive savings on select Allergan treatments and products.
- Membership is FREE so CLICK HERE and join!
- Read more about Brilliant Distinctions, or call us directly: 410.343.7317.
What to Expect
Results of treatment begin to appear in about three to four days. The effect will last three to four months, after which the treated muscles will gradually regain their action. When the lines begin to reappear, a simple repeat treatment is all that is necessary to maintain the desired results.
As with any injection, there can be temporary swelling, redness, bruising, headache or local discomfort. Rarely, clients have been reported to develop a slight lowering of the eyelid or slight lowering of the forehead. This is temporary and resolves in a few weeks. Some clients may have an uneven or incomplete response to the treatment. This treatment does not reduce the action of the muscles of facial expression distant from the site of treatment. Clients with neuromuscular disorder should inform their doctor before therapy. This treatment should not be administered to women who are pregnant.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the trade name of Botulinum Toxin Type A, a purified natural protein toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum, and is the registered trademark of Allergen Inc.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE