Facial Contouring for Men*
Read Verified Reviews
As men age, the tissues of the face and neck lose elasticity and weaken. The volume of male features will shift forward and down, creating a sagging, aged appearance. The results of these multi-layered and multi-vectored shifts are sagging jowls and laxity of the face and neck.
We see these progressive changes in other men and often accept them as inevitable. However, it is not necessary to yield to the captive effects of time and gravity, for there are techniques and interventions that can alter this progression. For younger men, a healthy diet, regular exercise and a variety of non-surgical procedures are available to help reduce the signs of aging. For older men, a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures can provide greater longevity for a younger appearance and renewed lifestyle.
The effects of these natural progressions of time and gravity on the face are different for every individual. To properly address these effects for your features and create a younger-looking and more balanced appearance, we need to assess how your face works together as a whole.
Facial Enhancement involves a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures aimed at restoring a more vital, younger-looking appearance. The time to consider facial enhancement interventions has little to do with your chronological age, but rather when your concerns about your appearance start to bother you. If you think you look older than you feel, and the signs of aging on your face are affecting your life, facial enhancement may help regain your confidence.
We understand that most men want to look like themselves, only improved and more vital. By using a comprehensive and customized approach to facial enhancement, we are able to provide men with the refreshed, natural-looking changes they desire, without showing the signs of surgery or intervention.
A Comprehensive, Multi-Vector Approach*
At Belcara Health, we evaluate all aspects of your appearance, from brow to neck, and recommend a customized treatment plan that counterbalances the downward shifts of skin and volume that meets your unique needs. By addressing all your features together as a whole, and not as isolated entities, we will be able to restore complete facial harmony and provide you with a natural, younger-looking, more vital appearance
The Multi-Vector Lift approach to male facial contouring re-establishes the natural curves and lines of the cheeks, face, jawline and neck without disruption or irregularities. It entails a re-positioning of existing tissues to restore volume for the subtle curves and lines that create a natural-looking, youthful appearance.
To achieve an optimal outcome, it is important for your expectations to align with your treatment plan, which is why we educate you about all treatment options and work with you to create a customize a plan that best meets your needs and goals.
Benefits to the Multi-Vector Lift
The benefits to Facial Enhancement and the Multi-Vector Lift at Belcara Health include:
- Provides facial transformations that are more comprehensive, natural and younger-looking.
- Safe, proven and usually performed in just a few hours.
- Provides for a faster recovery with less discomfort. Discomfort and recovery is usually limited to just a few days.
The details of your personal treatment plan will depend upon your concerns, your anatomy and your goals. In addition to surgical solutions, we may recommend complimentary non-surgical procedures, such as fillers, botox, dysport, peels, lasers, and/or skincare products to help you maintain your results.
Dr. Bradley Robertson
Dr. Bradley Robertson is a board certified plastic surgery and a leading specialist in facial enhancement procedures. His decades of experience have given him a unique perspective to observe, compare and evaluate many techniques and to hone his own techniques, which have earned him a reputation for providing outstanding, lasting and natural-looking results for his patients. His comprehensive, customized approach to facial enhancement is designed to meet your specific needs and expectations, with the goal of restoring a more youthful appearance, your confidence and renewed lifestyle.
Recovery & Aftercare*:
- Patients may experience some degree of bruising and swelling
- Bed rest the day of surgery is recommended
- Limit activity for the first week following surgery
- Avoid strenuous activities for about one to two weeks
- Return to work within 10 to 14 days
- Blepharoplasty (for puffy, excessive skin above and below the eyes)
- Laser Treatments (for skin rejuvenation) may be performed in conjunction with a facial contouring procedure.
- Non-surgical procedures may include Botox injections or dermal fillers.
Read more or get started
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online
- Wondering about financing options? Learn about our Financing Programs
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Wellness,Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here
“Dr. Robertson is a highly qualified and experienced surgeon who listens to the patient and also has the expertise to perform the surgery and reach the optimal end result. I am outstandingly pleased and highly recommend Dr. Robertson and Belcara Health.”
Our practitioners who specialize in Facial Contouring for men.
Dr. Bradley C. Robertson is a board certified plastic surgeon and renowned for his skill and artistry in facial contouring surgery for men. Read full bio.
Dr. Gary A. Vela, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, is renowned for his expertise, natural results and outstanding patient care with facial contouring surgery for men. Read full bio.