CoolSculpting is the coolest non-surgical way to lose those annoying fat bulges that just don’t respond to diet and exercise. It works by targeting & freezing only the unwanted fat cells until they break down, so your body can naturally get rid of them. This groundbreaking technology only targets fat cells, so your skin, muscle and other tissues remain unaffected and healthy. The final result is that you have a slimmer, better body contour.
CoolSculpting is safe, FDA cleared & clinically proven. There are no incisions and no downtime. Results look completely natural and can be seen as early as 3 weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results after 1 to 3 months.
Belcara Health is proud to offer DualSculpting!
With two CoolSculpting machines, we can treat two separate areas at once, in a speedy treatment session we call DualSculpting. This lets you target stubborn fat on both sides of your body during a single appointment, saving valuable time and money. Learn more about the advantages of DualSculpting.
Who gets CoolSculpting?
If the following describes you, we think you’ll want to look into CoolSculpting:
- You will not consider surgery. CoolSculpting is completely nonsurgical. Read our CoolSculpting FAQ’s to get the details.
- You don’t want to devote a lot of time to treatment. CoolSculpting generally takes about 1 hour, and then you can go back to your usual routine.
- You don’t have time to lay low. There is no downtime with CoolSculpting.
- You’ve got love-handles that won’t respond to diets or workouts. Unlike dieting or exercise, CoolSculpting can actually destroy fat cells exactly where you want to.
- You’re okay with results that show up gradually. It takes a little while for your body to get rid of the frozen fat cells. Many patients see results in 3-4 weeks. But after about 8-12 weeks, you’ll notice the most dramatic results.
Is there anything CoolSculpting can’t do?
As fantastic as this exciting new procedure is, it’s not for everyone:
- It won’t help you lose a lot of weight. CoolSculpting targets specific areas of fat and is excellent for putting the finishing touches on a body that you’ve maintained .
- You’ll see the best results if you are at a healthy body weight.
- It’s not your best option for treating cellulite. CoolSculpting exclusively targets fat cells, so it won’t dismantle connective tissue that causes cellulite.
- It’s not an excuse to stop exercising or eat more junk food. You still need to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep your improved look and health at its best. Be smart, and your CoolSculpting results will look amazing for years to come.
How does it work?
At Belcara Health, we offer a variety of sizes and styles of CoolSculpting applicators, which allows us to target more areas of your body, address your concerns more effectively and provide you with better results.
Applicator Paddles – For “pinch-able” fat, we use a vacuum suction type of applicators with 2 connected paddles. available in small and large sizes. This type of applicator works well for the upper and lower abdomen, bra-rolls, hips and flanks.
Applicator Pads – For “non pinch-able” fat, we use a flat applicator. This works well for the outer and inner thighs, upper and lower abdomen, hips and upper back.
Your medical aesthetician will recommend the applicator size and type that will be most effective for your body and contouring goals.
During your procedure, your licenced medical aesthetician will apply the CoolSculpting applicators to your area(s) of concern. Then, for the first 5-10 minutes, you many feel some pressure and intense cold while your fat cells get the blast. For the remainder of the time, you should feel only slight pressure and can enjoy a movie on one of our iPads, read a book or simply relax! Your procedure ends with a gentle massage of the treatment area, so that the frozen fat cell crystals can be broken up for faster elimination.
CoolSculpting vs. Liposuction
CoolSculpting offers patients who want to shrink moderate bulges on their hips, torso or thighs—but aren’t quite ready for surgery—an effective non-surgical option to achieve their goals. However, it’s not a replacement for liposuction. This info-graphic breaks down the strengths of both CoolSculpting and liposuction to help you weigh your options.
Have more Questions?
Read more or get started
- Schedule your consultation by calling 410.343.7317 or contact us online
- Wondering about financing options? Learn about our Financing Programs
- Find out why DualSculpting gives you faster, better treatment
- Learn more about CoolMini treatments to remove your double chin
- Get answers to our top 12 questions about CoolSculpting
- Learn more about how CoolSculpting compares to Liposuction
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgery Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology,Ophthalmology, Wellness,Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team