Having children changes women’s lives in many ways, including some they may not have foreseen. Almost all of those changes are welcome, but pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect a mom’s body in ways that cannot be fixed through diet or exercise alone. Many experience sagging breasts, a flabby tummy and stubborn pockets of fat, which can be frustrating and disappointing to any woman who cares about her appearance.
With select cosmetic procedures, completed at the same time, you can reclaim your pre-pregnancy body to look and feel great again. These procedures commonly include breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty, and liposuction. Since every woman’s needs are unique, each patient receives a combination of procedures customized to address her individual body.
We understand that mothers are vital to the strength of the family. A positive self-image through surgical intervention and a healthier lifestyle can give a great boost to your confidence and energy so you can take care of your family and yourself.
- Breasts will be positioned higher, have renewed firmness, volume, and skin elasticity will be restored creating a more youthful appearance.
- Breast symmetry will be achieved.
- A flatter, trimmer abdomen with tighter muscles will be achieved.
- Localized fat deposits that do not respond to regular diet and exercise will be removed.
- The contour of the body is improved through the removal of unwanted bulges.
- Clothing, including jeans and swim suits, will fit better.
- Most patients experience an overall increase of self image and happiness with overall appearance.
Our surgeons, Dr. Michael Cohen and Dr. Larry Lickstein, are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and are among an elite group admitted to the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Drs. Cohen and Lickstein have performed Mommy Makeovers for many happy, grateful patients; click here to hear from one!
Call for your complimentary consultation! 410.296.0414