- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Diplomat
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Member
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine: Assistant Professor of OB/GYN
- The Maryland Center for Sexual Health: Associate Director
- University of Maryland Medical School: Graduate
- Johns Hopkins Hospital: Resident
- Union Memorial Hospital: Pelvic Surgery Fellow
- Johns Hopkins University: Masters of Business Administration
- North American Menopause Society, Member
- Certified Bone Density Reader
Dr. Andrew London is a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist and Women’s Wellness Specialist. With decades of experience serving the Baltimore community, Dr. London is renowned for his expertise, clinical skill and compassionate approach to patient care.
Dr. London received his medical degree from University of Maryland where he was awarded numerous distinctions for exemplifying scholastic and personal attributes essential to the art of medical practice. He completed his residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Pelvic Surgery Fellowship at Union Memorial Hospital. In addition to caring for Wellness patients at Belcara Health, Dr. London services as the Associate Director of The Maryland Center for Sexual Health, Assistant Professor of OB/GYN at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and continues to provide OB/GYN services in private practice.
Dr. London is regularly invited to lecture nationally on issues related to menopause and other women’s wellness issues. He has been published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, “The Female Patient”, “OBG Management”, Reviewer for the Journal “Contraception” and “Menopause Management”, and has contributed to the “Baby Boomers Body Book”. In addition, Dr. London is the creator and patent holder of the “London endocervical curette” a medical device widely used in the women’s health industry.
At Belcara Health, Dr. London helps patients live more vibrantly with advanced Wellness treatments, including Intimate Laser Treatments, Medical Weight Loss Programs and Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy.
He and his professional staff are eager to meet with you.
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center: Fellow
- University of Maryland Medical Center: Resident
- Medical College of Virginia, School of Medicine: Graduate & Resident