A nearby location, and the time and travel saved, might seem like a top priority when looking for a plastic surgeon in Baltimore, but these factors should not guide your final choice. While we may be conveniently located to many—we’re in the Baltimore metro area yet also close to Washington, D.C.—our practice has much more to offer than mere convenience.
More important considerations for your procedure are the qualifications and proven results of your surgeon. Our multi-disciplinary approach is the foundation of our practice at Belcara Health; our board-certified surgeons bring specialization, advanced training, and years of experience to every type of cosmetic procedure. If you’re considering plastic surgery, we offer the following advantages:
- We get to know you. We consider this one of the fundamental elements of our practice’s philosophy. We explore your goals, consider your options, and encourage you to ask as many questions as you feel you need to. You receive a complimentary, detailed consultation for every surgical procedure.
- We treat you with respect. We recognize that any physical transformation you undertake will also be accompanied by an emotional one. We integrate mind and body as we help you make an informed decision about any procedure.
- We share our work with you. We understand the importance of reviewing before-and-after photographs that show actual results, so you can be assured that your surgeon’s aesthetic sensibility matches your goals. In addition to the gallery of photos available on our website, we can provide additional photos during your consultation.
- We are a team. Our group of highly trained specialists can treat your body from head to toe—literally! The range of procedures we offer is unprecedented. Our multi-disciplinary practice has surgeons who specialize in specific areas of cosmetic surgery so you can receive a full range of procedures in one convenient location. In addition, our on-site, luxury Skincare Center offers the latest in rejuvenating aesthetic treatments administered by highly trained licensed aesteticians.
- We are highly credentialed. Our award-winning surgeons are all board-certified and serve as active members of professional organizations related to their specific areas of expertise. With credentials from such esteemed institutions as Stanford University Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, and Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, our top-tier surgeons create unrivaled results.
- We put your safety first. Our on-site surgical facility, the Belcara Health Surgery Center, meets the most stringent standards for accreditation, including certification by Medicare and licensed by the state of Maryland. It is one of the few outpatient facilities to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This high-level accreditation means that we have met the rigorous standards of a nationally recognized third party, and is proof of our commitment to your safety and well-being. Anesthesia at our facility is administered only by a board-certified anesthesiologist or by a registered nurse.
Aren’t all of these qualities more important than whether your cosmetic surgeon is located right around the corner? In fact, Belcara Health is very accessible if you live in the Baltimore area and is no farther than a trip to a major airport for those in metro Washington. In addition, our excellent reputation draws patients from all corners of the country and around the world.
With dedicated board certified surgeons and attentive staff support, we encourage you to base your decision on more than location when searching for a plastic surgeon in the Baltimore–Washington area.