Case of the Month: Breast Revision
Breast Revision for “Double Bubble”
This patient underwent a Breast Augmentation with a unilateral Lift (on the right breast) procedure to address the asymmetry, shape and size of her breasts. She subsequently developed a double bubble on the non-lift breast (left side). A “double bubble,” also known as “bottoming out,” occurs when an implant drops too low, behind the breast’s natural fold. Dr. Michael Cohen performed a capsulorrhaphy by tightening the fold and raising the implant into its proper position at the center of the breast.
Photos taken 2 weeks post surgery
Why choose Belcara Health?
Breast correction surgery requires extensive training and experience, an artistic eye, the ability to problem-solve and a dedication to keeping informed about new and innovative techniques and technologies – all key attributes of our board certified surgeons.
Dr. Michael Cohen is a Breast Revision Specialist, and one of the most acclaimed breast surgeons in the country, renowned for providing patients with the outstanding results. With over 25 years of experience, keen eye and exceptional skill, Dr. Cohen can help you achieve the beautiful breasts you desire.
Read more or get started
- Schedule your consultation by calling 410.698.4840 or contact us online
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Read about your Payment and Financing Options
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness, Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- Read more about Breast Enhancement Surgery at Belcara Health
- Learn about our Monthly Specials, Events and News
After my implants severely bottomed out (surgery done by another plastic surgeon), Dr. Cohen fixed the problem and left even less scarring than before. He did a great job! He was very professional and kind. He called me or my husband to check on me and truly cared about how I was doing. If I ever need plastic surgery again, I will go directly to Dr. Cohen!